Fine Art + Lifestyle Family Photography
These times fly by. Make sure you are part of your child's history. Be in the frame.
Lauren Engfer is a Fine Art + Lifestyle Photographer known for her dreamy, impressionistic style and intimate, emotive photography. She serves the upper midwest area and is available for travel throughout the world.
What do you charge?
I am a boutique family photographer focused on giving each client the personalized attention they deserve.
Each session includes:
- session planning & styling
- wardrobe consultation
- session time
- post-processing of your images
- design services
Printed products and digital images are purchased from your proofing gallery after your session.
Please inquire for pricing guide.
Starting at 550.
How do we take epic family photos?
The anatomy of a good family photo is something like this:
1. Happy Family- I'll help you prepare so everyone is feeling their best on photo day.
2. Beautiful Location- This is one of the most important factors in having gorgeous family photos. I have a handful of amazing locations I've personally curated.
3. Wardrobe- This is one of the most stressful points for a lot of my clients- but no worries, I'm here to do the heavy-lifting for you.
When should we schedule? Do you travel?
It is best to schedule your family session at least 2-3 months in advance. September-December are the busiest months and often fill early.
I love to travel and adore capturing your families on vacation. Let me know where you're headed and we can make a plan!
If you are located outside the Minneapolis/ Saint Paul area, please inquire for further details.